These Christmas stuffed apples are definitely a delicious Christmas treat! Follow this super simple recipe that takes no longer than 5 minutes to put together for a yummy festive treat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 8 oz (225g) sultanas
- ½ level teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Zest of on range
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 6 large apples
Photo and recipe taken from The Balance Diet Cookbook.
- Combine all the ingredients, in a large mixing bowl, stirring them and mixing them together very thoroughly.
- Wash and prepare 6 large apples
- Core the apples
- Stuff the mix into the apples
- Bake for 20 mins in the oven at 220C/ 200C Fan/ Gas Mark 7