We are nicely hidden in the largest fruit and vegetable market in the UK!
- Exit Vauxhall Tube Station at Exit 6. Continue straight out of the station, there will be a busy road on your left.
- Pass Tesco’s on your right. Continue straight and you will hit a large cross-road. This road is Nine Elms Lane. Cross over Nine Elms Lane and walk up Wandsworth Road. It says CLAPHAM 306. You can see the market from here.
- Continue on this large road until you see the large Sainsbury’s Store on your right. You’ll walk under a railway bridge, and then turn into the Sainsbury’s car park. Walk past the Main Entrance of the store, and around to the right through the car park.
- See the blue pedestrian gate, and go through and turn left into the market itself. Cross all the roads and head towards the arches on the other side with the railway overhead.
- See the blue pillars with signs on them saying The Pure Package. The three blue pillars – with roll up doors – are the offices and kitchens of The Pure Package and Balance Box HQ. Enter the blue door marked office (the furthest one along) with a glass entrance door.
If you are coming from the train or bus station, you can either go down into the underground so that you can exit at exit 6, or you can:
- Exit down the stairs & turn right to leave the station. Don’t turn left or right – just cross the road and walk towards the Bus Terminal – you will see Starbucks on your left. Walk past bus stops B,C,D, to J.
- After bus stop J, cross over two roads (pedestrian crossing). See the sign ‘VAUXHALL CROSS’.
- On the other side of the road a sign pointing to the RIGHT says New Covent Garden Market and Nine Elms Flower Market. Walk to the right. You will come to a large intersection. Turn left where you see the sign CLAPHAM 306.
- Then you can follow instructions as per point 3 above.
If you are driving, we suggest using the following address for sat nav: New Covent Garden Market is at: 41-49 Nine Elms Lane, SW8 5AL.
The main market entrance is located between Battersea Dogs home and Bentley Garage and there is a large green sign saying New Covent Garden.
Please note, the market charges £5 per entry and they only accept cash.
You can park your car in the car park directly opposite our premises – branded The Pure Package (our big sister).
If you have any problems finding us please call the team on 02077208583
We hope to see you soon!