These frozen yoghurt popsicles are a fantastic alternative to ready-made ice-cream bars; they’re low in fat and high in calcium. While they take a couple of hours to set, the actual preparation is no more than a few minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: at least 2 hours
Wheat free, Gluten free, Vegetarian
You will need 4 ice-lolly moulds
You will need:
- 150g raspberries or blackberries (or a combination)
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 350ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- Set a small handful of berries to one side. In a food processor, blitz the remaining berries with the syrup, until you have a fairly smooth puree.
- Add the yoghurt to the mashed berries, stirring gently to create a swirly effect.
- Stir in the reserved berries, being careful to keep them whole.
- Spoon the mixture into the ice-lolly moulds, ensuring you divide the whole berries as equally as you can.
- Place in the freezer. Leave for at least 2 hours, or until frozen solid.
For more delicious recipes like this one, both Jennifer Irvine’s recipe books can be found on Amazon here.